Friday, July 29, 2011

More baby cards and sweetpeadesign exclusive!

My SIL asked me to make a framed sentiment for her baby girl that's due in Sep! I searched and searched Hobby Lobby for inspiration and knew that this hanging tray was the winner! She used to always put together shadow boxes and I thought this would be a good combo of the 2 elements I needed it to have! I am thinking my craft room needs an addition like this :)



This design was from my Scrapbook Etc magazine! I have been waiting for an opportunity to use it and I just love the symbolism of the extra little birdie:)

This was inspired by a gift bag I saw at DollarTree... I drew her and the umbrella out myself.. .whew




1 comment:

  1. Ok just found ya on pinterest and followed you over to here. Looking good girl! I am so excited you are starting your own little family!!

    ReplyDelete